Are you looking for seasonal work? Don't want to work all year round? Would you prefer to condense almost a year's worth of work hours into six months? Like to stay physically fit?
Join our crew and enjoy the camaraderie along with the health benefits of working outdoors from mid-April to mid-October.
To inquire about a job for you, contact us through this website, on Facebook or call 705-566-0888.
Full Time Seasonal Irrigation Technician
We are looking for a Full Time Seasonal Irrigation Technician or assistant to join our team. We provide high quality irrigation service and maintenance including new installations.
MUST HAVE OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE.
MUST HAVE VALID CLASS G LICENSE.
MUST ALWAYS BE ON TIME.
MUST HAVE VEHICLE.
- Irrigation knowledge an asset or willing to learn as an apprentice
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism
- Criminal record check
- Manage and enforce company safety and other protocols
- Supply a clean driver's abstract for a G class license.
- Experience driving with trailer (asset)
- Good leadership qualities
- Organisation with good record keeping skills
- Excellent communication skills (Bilingual an asset)
- Problem solving skills - ability to resolve conflicts quickly and effectively
- Ability to work well in a team environment was well as individually
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Physically fit and able, willing to work outdoors in all weather
- Able to stand on your feet all day
- Can move and/or lift 50 lbs.
This is a Full time/Seasonal position - (44+hrs/week) Wage based on experience and proven abilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please contact us for more information.